- The meeting rooms are available during regular library hours; arrangements may be made for after hours.
- Library programs and meetings take precedence.
- The activity must not interfere with the function of the library.
- Children's groups may use the facility if they are supervised by one or more adults.
- Smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages or use of controlled substances is not allowed.
- The group using the room is responsible for clean up and will pay for any damages.
- The Ellsworth Public Library is not responsible for accidents or lost items.